Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Where I Went For Late Breakfast

My boyfriend's been a bit ill recently, nevertheless I decided to drag him out into the cold at around half 12 to come get a late breakfast with me, to cheer him up a little AND to get him out the house. We went to an adorable little coffee shop called Rebecca's, which sold fresh food and baked items.




I was pretty glad to get out the house myself to be fair and I'm so glad we did. I had an incredible bacon sandwich (not too crispy!) in a soft white bun and ordered one for my boyfriend too. For drinks we had tea (which came in a small teapot for me, teapots are a way to my heart!) and my boyfriend ordered a strawberry milkshake, which to my amusement came in a tall glass, in the brightest pink I'd ever seen, with whipped cream and marshmallows on top.

Sounds delicious, looked it too, but seeing a fully grown, heavily bearded man in a black leather jacket sup on a bright pink milkshake with marshmallows and cream in a tall latte style glass? Hilarious. The prices were cheap too! Drinks at around £1.50 and food (ranging from sandwiches to paninis or jacket potatoes) from £2-£5 is really good! Excited to return and hopefully try some freshly baked cakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment