Saturday, 27 December 2014

Geek Home Decor - Guardians Of The Galaxy

I have a thing for home decor, any store or online shop that has home decor I can sift through for hours picking out all the things I want for my future home, signing up for all the websites so that I can add things I like to a wishlist. 

I'm a complete sucker for decor! Nerdy decor? Even better. 

Just recently I watched Guardians of the Galaxy (and fell in love with Groot and Rocket) so, me being me I decided to search for all things Groot and Rocket related. Here are my favourite finds!






 Rocket and Groot Coffee Mug













Rocket Raccoon Fan Art Print





Rocket Raccoon Film Quote Leather Bracelet







Groot Watercolour Download Print














Guardians of the Galaxy Pin Brooch or Magnet (Rocket, Groot, StarLord)










No comments:

Post a Comment